Skip to main content

A small story of my Life ❤️❤️

Hiiii,
I am Sulimpa Das,this is my first blog,for a long time I am thinking to writing blogs but not being,firstly one thing I have to talk that my english is not very good so, please forgive me🙏🙏🙏🙏........so,



Let's inroduce myself,I am Sulimpa Das, from Kolkata,but I have to stay in Pune because i am doing Mphil from Pune University and my husband is a mechanical engineer his company also located in Pune.
I got married in 2017.I completed my whole studies from west Bengal.I have one elder sister,she lives in Surat,she is an assistant professor,she completed her studies from London ,she is also married 💃💃💃💃 and my maa and aunt ( in bengali pishi ) lives in kolKata ,my father had passed away in 2015 ,he was a school teacher as well as an advocate also.OK,now I am telling you that what is my favorite things and which I like  to do mostly,these are shopping ,yes,I love shopping🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️,if you tell me to go shopping mall and do shopping i will be very happy for shopping🙋🙋🙋🙋,I like traveling.....upssss before that I have to say that I am very foodie 🙋🙋🙆🙆🤦🤦🙅🙅 for that if you tell me to go to the restaurant everyday I can do that too , although i know very well that is very harmful for our health but 😠😠😭😭 and I love cooking, and i like traveling very much by bike 🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️.Ok i have to stop here and i have to say that, all over  these things will be included in my blogs .......so please read my blogs and comments me if you like ........byeeeee,take care all of you ❤️❤️ 😘 😘👍🙋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEER DAM PUNE

HIIII friends, how are you all, I think good, na? today I write my blog about the travel because last week me and my husband went to  veer dam  and we went to by bike.In pune ,there have a lot of visiting places and veer dam is one of them so,as i stay in pune i can go easily there but if you are not staying in pune then you can come at least once .                                       tourist places pune                                              So,The Veer Dam is one of the important dams in Maharashtra, India. It is a rubble-concrete dam constructed on nira river. It is located in near shirwal, Satara district. The water is mainly used for irrigation and farming. The dam is located around 70 km from Pune. You do not believe that when we reached there and saw, that seems to us like The pangong lake in ladakh and Really the environment was very pleasant there and    also naturally beautiful. The colour of the water was sometimes blue sometimes green that depe

"Embracing the Golden Years: A Journey of Hope and Love in the Old Age Haven"

                   Amar thikana tai BRIDHHASHRAM……. Yes, if my address will be an old age home then, what is the harm? Several years ago, a Bengali singer sang this song, and since then, most people have developed increasingly negative thoughts about it. The image of society at that time was also responsible for this perception. However, even though I was very young back then but none of the lyrics of this song had a negative impact on me from that time. On the contrary, the positive portrayal of old age homes compelled me to think: why do people struggle to accept this beautiful institution? Why do some individuals continue to post negative comments about this wonderful place? Why is it still considered a taboo by some people today? If you deeply contemplate, you will understand that an old age home signifies more than just a physical residence for the elderly; it represents their abode, their sanctuary for their mind and soul. Yes, while some people may label old age homes ne

visit NECKLACE POINT

Hiii, friends,all are fine , na? today's blog will be about the travel, because two months ago me and my husband went to The necklace point. As usual we went by bike.Necklace point located at BHOR city that is situated in pune. From pune station to necklace point is near about 46 km and take the time will be 1 hour, also  Bhor is midway between Pune and Satara on  NH 4  (Pune Satara  Highway). So,that day we went out at 10 o'clock and we reached there at 2 pm,as from my home to that place is near about 65 km and that day we faced a lot of traffic and may be you know pune's traffic jam is most popular all over India. There environment was great,quite,there was no one to bother you,so,you can spend for sometime as you want.So,when you see the view from the top that like to see a necklace,here i will attach some photos so you can easily recognize that place.Then if you want to go you should carry foods,water because there is no shop.